Saturday, July 30, 2011

Here we go

I have a few things to say, a few different places I say some of it. But I also have other things to say, share, ponder, question and vent about. Don't expect great editing or fancy visuals or even complete thoughts sometimes. I hope this is organic, as I learn, things change. I hope this has funny moments have you seen this?! Irreverent moments here, here, and sometimes completely useless moments and info that I feel compelled to share in the info saturated world.
A lot of it will seriously look at women's issues, abolition and women's equality. I will also try to map the journey I am on of finding my faith without the filter of patriarchy and unpack some of the ridiculous and sometimes hateful and completely un -Christ-like, traditions of "religion" that have nothing to do with God, like the ones Bill Maher points out here. My posts will tend to be hyperlink heavy and I hope you go down the bunny trail.
Not the greatest first post, eh?
Here's hoping this gets better, hope you'll stick with me :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it OK if I'm there first to comment on a blog that will focus on women's issues?! Glad to see you out here and looking forward to tracking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems apropos that my most viral friend would be the first to comment! Now to figuring this whole thing out! Have an opinion of doing this or wordpress? Think I like the look for wordpress....

    ReplyDelete